Terms and Conditions
Use of this Site
All rights, including copyright, in this Website, are owned by or licensed to Sushi Sushi. Any use of this Website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Sushi Sushi. You must not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this Website for any purpose.
As between you and us, all Intellectual Property in this Website vest in us. You also must not use any robot, spider, scraper, data mining process or other automated means to access this Website without the written approval of Sushi Sushi. If you become aware of any infringements or suspected infringement by any third party of any Intellectual Property on this Website, you agree to immediately notify us.
The transmission of information over the Internet (including to or from this Website) is not completely secure or error-free. In particular, emails to or from us and information submitted to or accessed via this Website may not be secure and you should use discretion in deciding what information you send to us via these means.
Emails to and from us may undergo email filtering and virus scanning, including by third-party contractors. However, we do not warrant that such filters and scans will be effective in removing viruses or other potentially harmful code.
You acknowledge that you use the Website (and obtain and transmit data to it) entirely at your own risk, that it is provided on an ‘as is’ basis, and that we do not make any representations or warranties as to the security, availability of our Website or that your access or use will be uninterrupted, timely or secure.
Accuracy of Content
We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this Website, in particular, to ensure that all products and processes have been fairly described. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Sushi Sushi disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this Website. Sushi Sushi is not liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this Website.
We are not responsible or liable for any information contained on third-party websites, any third-party content shown on, or linked to, our Website, nor for any infringement of third-party intellectual property rights as a result of hosting links to third-party websites.
We are not responsible or liable for the handling, use, or disclosure of any personal information collected by a third party (including information collected through a third-party website) and we are released from any liability resulting from the third party’s failure to handle, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
We do not warrant the accuracy, currency or suitability for any purpose of the third-party websites or third-party content nor do we endorse the offers, products or services which they promote.
All statements, representations, offers, products or services provided through third party websites and third party content are the sole responsibility of the operator of the third party website or the author of the third party content and in so far as such links to third-party websites or third-party content are hosted on the Website they are done so at the request of the operator or author for the purposes of promoting their offers, products, and services. Except where expressly stated otherwise, we do not act as agent, representative, partner or in any other capacity on behalf of such operator or author.
Damage to your Computer
Sushi Sushi cannot guarantee that your use of this Website, or any other websites accessible through it, won’t cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use this Website and to screen out anything that may damage it. Sushi Sushi is not liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this Website.
Use of Website
You agree not to:
- not to reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to construct, copy or replicate the Website’s source code, formulas or processes, interfere with the security of the Website or the safe use of the Website by others (including without limitation by way of distributing viruses, corrupted files or other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of any computer hardware or software or which are otherwise directed at the Website or its users);
- use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited or in a way which infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of any person (including us);
- knowingly or recklessly use and/or take advantage of a technical or technological error, loophole or glitch on our Website;
- use the Website or the information contained in it for commercial purposes which are competitive to the Website or our business or which would otherwise be detrimental or prejudicial to our interests in any way;
- use systematic, repetitive or other related methods which are designed to generate or obtain repetitive and repeated amounts of data or other information from or to the Website or which may otherwise place an unreasonable load on the infrastructure of the Website;
- publish, post, distribute, disseminate or send ‘spam material’ or engage in any communication that is offensive, false, unlawful, defamatory, indecent, unfair or inappropriate in any way to others, which would reasonably be considered ‘spam’ or which is deliberately false, misleading, or deceptive (or likely to mislead or deceive);
- collect or store personal data about other users of the Website; or
- do anything else which may interfere with or negatively affect the operation of our Website or others users.
In using the Website and completing any forms, you warrant to Sushi Sushi that you are a bona fide user and are not engage in any restricted or criminal activities, including but not limited to:
- terrorist financing;
- money laundering;
- illegal gambling;
- distributing or funding drugs and drug paraphernalia;
- malicious hacking; and
- knowingly or recklessly provide us with inaccurate or incomplete information through the Website.
Disclaimer of Liability
Subject to the following paragraph, neither Sushi Sushi nor any of its agents, officers, subsidiaries, holding companies, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, service providers, suppliers, employees, or representatives is liable for any damage, loss, or liability of whatsoever nature arising from your use of or inability to use this Website. Sushi Sushi makes no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the content and technology available from this Website is free from errors or omissions or that this Website will be uninterrupted and error-free.
- a) limits or exempts us from any liability (including, without limitation, for any loss directly or indirectly attributable to our gross negligence or wilful default or that of any other person acting for or controlled by us) to the extent that the law does not allow such a limitation or exemption;
- b) applies to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the gross negligence of Sushi Sushi or any of its employees or agents or fraud; or
- c) requires you to assume risk or liability, to the extent that the law does not allow such an assumption of risk or liability.
By accessing the Website, the user assumes all risks associated with its use, including the risk that the user’s computer, software, or data may be damaged or lost by data transmission errors or virus. If you choose to send any confidential information to us electronically, you do so at your own risk.
Other Legal Notices
Changes to Legal Notices
Global Use of this Website
The information which we publish on this Website may contain references to products and services that are only available in Australia.
Your internet browser is likely to accept cookies by default. However, you should be able to set your browser to reject cookies and delete them from your system at any time.
Law and Jurisdiction
This Website, any content contained on this Website, and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this Website are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
Mail Registered Office: Sushi Sushi, 2/545 Blackburn Road, Mount Waverley, Victoria 3149
Telephone: 03 8575 3888