Are you the next happy face of our Sushi Sushi store?
Sushi Sushi has room in our family for more Casual and Part-Time Sushi Artisans to become part of our team at Patterson Lakes!
After opening our first store over 20 years ago, we have proceeded to expand our stores Nationally, as well as in Tasmania and New Zealand. We pride ourselves on being Australia’s largest and most loved sushi brand, with our family of Stores, Franchise Partners and Support Office staff at our center.
We live by RICE! Our values derive from our culture of:
We are easily recognised by our symbolic pair of Koi fish. The role of the Koi is an expression of our staff, store spirit and personality.
The embodiment we look for in our Koi team members are:
- Respect for themselves, their teammates, our customers and our values
- The willingness to innovate and push the boundaries of what is possible to create an amazing customer experience and family culture
- Collaboration with their teammates and actively supporting one another
- Pride in themselves on executing high quality standards in everything they do
As a Koi you will:
- Be multiculturally diverse and proud of it
- Have a love and respect for our sushi products which will shine through in the presentation, taste and the customer service you provide
- Believe in yourself! Previous job experience in food preparation or customer service is considered but not essential as we will provide training, as long as your passion and personality shine through!
- Trust that as a family we are here to support and welcome your career growth with ongoing support, training incentives, traineeships in hospitality and internal promotion as well as employee discounts on our delicious sushi!
If you feel like this is something you would love to dive into then we would love for you to apply with your resume and your availability!
Our promise is to continuously strive to provide the highest quality, freshly made sushi paired with exceptional customer service.
|Job Category||Sushi Artisan|