Sushi Sushi, Australia’s largest sushi brand, is going through an exciting period of growth and we’re looking for Store Managers to join the team.
After opening our first store over 20 years ago, we have proceeded to expand our stores Nationally, as well as in Tasmania and New Zealand. We pride ourselves on being Australia’s largest and most loved sushi brand, with our family of Stores, Franchise Partners and Support Office staff at our center.
We live by RICE! Our values derive from our culture of:
We are seeking leaders with a passion for inspiring their team, delivering amazing customer service, and serving world-class sushi! Our people and our sushi are at the heart of the Sushi Sushi experience.
We have an amazing entry level, Senior Sushi Artisan position available in one of our new kiosk stores located in Croydon! You will be responsible for supervising and managing a small team and the day-to-day running of the store including stock ordering, product presentation and customer service.
- Lead and develop a team aligned to the Sushi Sushi values
- Create a supportive and positive environment where the team can deliver the ultimate customer experience and enjoy coming to work every day!
- Understand store KPIs and drive sales growth by proactively seeking out opportunities to improve the store’s presentation, product and customer experience
- Lead an environment committed to food safety and workplace safety
- Manage stocktakes, COGS and labour within your store, always striving for continuous improvement
What you will need:
- A passion for sushi and the customer experience
- Experience in a supervisor/management position will be considered but not essential as training will be provided
- Great communication skills and an ability to lead a diverse range of employees
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in food handling considered but not essential
- Working rights within Australia
This career opportunity has the potential to be a springboard to further growth and development. We pride ourselves on offering thorough training and support for all of our staff and we have promoted numerous employees within our network to more senior roles, including Managers, Area Managers, head office training positions, and even store owners.
Feel free to tell us about your career aspirations when you submit your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!