Sushi Sushi is Australia’s largest & most loved sushi brand.
‘We train for years, prepare for hours, so you can devour it in just seconds’
We are currently seeking a dynamic Store Manager to lead our store team located in Donvale!
The position is full time and the successful candidate will have a passion for hospitality and coaching a team.
- Lead and develop a team aligned to the Sushi Sushi values
- Create an environment where the team can deliver the ultimate customer experience, every single time
- Understand store KPIs and drive sales growth by proactively seeking out opportunities to improve the store’s presentation, product and customer experience
- Ensure the store continues to produce only the highest quality sushi
- Lead an environment committed to food safety and workplace safety
- Manage stocktakes, COGS and labour within your store, always striving for continuous improvement.
What you will need:
- A passion for sushi and the customer experience
- Minimum 1-2 years experience leading and motivating a team
- Great communication skills and an ability to lead a diverse range of employees
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in sushi production is preferred, a willingness to learn is a must
- Working rights within Australia.
If you are successful in progressing through the first stage of the application process, you will be required to attend an interview, provide us with proof of identity and working rights in Australia
We look forward to hearing from you!
|Job Category||Store Manager|