Sushi Sushi, Australia’s largest sushi brand, is going through an exciting period of growth and we’re looking for Store Managers to join the team.
After opening our first store over 20 years ago, we have proceeded to expand our stores Nationally, as well as in Tasmania and New Zealand. We pride ourselves on being Australia’s largest and most loved sushi brand, with our family of Stores, Franchise Partners and Support Office staff at our center.
We live by RICE! Our values derive from our culture of:
We are seeking leaders with a passion for inspiring their team, delivering amazing customer service, and serving world-class sushi! Our people and our sushi are at the heart of the Sushi Sushi experience.
We have an amazing Store Manager position available in Mount Waverley. Reporting to the Area Manager, you will lead and mentor a team of Sushi Artisans committed to serving up the highest quality product and service for every single customer.
This store is located on the ground floor of a commercial office space and will only be trading Monday to Friday during normal business hours, so weekday availability is essential.
- Lead and develop a team aligned to the Sushi Sushi values
- Create an environment where the team can deliver the ultimate customer experience, every single time
- Understand store KPIs and drive sales growth by proactively seeking out opportunities to improve the store’s presentation, product and customer experience
- Ensure the store continues to produce only the highest quality sushi
- Lead an environment committed to food safety and workplace safety
- Manage stocktakes, COGS and labour within your store, always striving for continuous improvement.
What you will need:
- A passion for sushi and the customer experience
- Minimum 1-2 years experience leading and motivating a team
- Great communication skills and an ability to lead a diverse range of employees
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in sushi production is preferred, a willingness to learn is a must
- Working rights within Australia
If you are successful in progressing through the first stage of the application process, you will be required to attend an interview, provide us with proof of identity and working rights in Australia.
This career opportunity has the potential to be a springboard to further growth and development. We pride ourselves on offering thorough training and support for all of our Store Managers, and we have promoted numerous managers within our network to more senior roles, including area managers, head office training positions, and even store owners.
Feel free to tell us about your career aspirations when you submit your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!
|Job Category||Store Manager|