Are you the next happy face of our Sushi Sushi store?
Sushi Sushi has room in our family for an Assistant Store Manager to become the 2IC of our team at Canberra Centre!
This will be either a Full-Time role and would suit those looking to carve out a retail/hospitality career with professional development opportunities available as we expand our store network!
After opening our first store over 20 years ago, we have proceeded to expand our stores Nationally, as well as in Tasmania and New Zealand. We pride ourselves on being Australia’s largest and most loved sushi brand, with our family of Stores, Franchise Partners and Support Office staff at our center.
We live by RICE! Our values derive from our culture of:
We are easily recognised by our symbolic pair of Koi fish. The role of the Koi is an expression of our staff, store spirit and personality.
The embodiment we look for in our Koi team leaders are:
- Respect for themselves, their staff, our customers and our values
- Be multiculturally diverse and proud of it
- The willingness to innovate and push the boundaries of what is possible to create an amazing customer experience and family culture for their staff to lead by example
- Collaboration with their team and Store Manager
- Pride in themselves on executing high quality standards in everything they do
As a Koi 2IC you will:
- Assist the Store Manager in the daily operations and running of the store including cash management, stock control and rostering
- Lead by example and be a positive support system for your team
- Practice and maintain high food and safety standards
- Have a love and respect for our sushi products which will shine through in the presentation, taste and the customer service you provide
- Believe in yourself! Previous job experience in a 2IC role is considered but not essential as we will provide training, as long as your passion and personality shine through!
- Trust that as a family we are here to support and welcome your career growth with ongoing support, training incentives, traineeships in hospitality and internal promotion as well as employee discounts on our delicious sushi!
If you feel like this is something you would love to dive into then we would love for you to apply with your resume and your availability!
Our promise is to continuously strive to provide the highest quality, freshly made sushi paired with exceptional customer service.
|Job Category||Assistant Store Manager|