Sushi Sushi is Australia’s largest & most loved sushi brand. We expertly handcraft our fresh products daily, using only the best quality ingredients. We merge traditional and contemporary flavours to create a unique menu with all your favourites alongside exciting new products that you won’t find anywhere else.
We are on the lookout for an Assistant Store Manager/Senior Sushi Artisan to join our store in Woden, ACT!
You’ll be passionate about providing great customer service and coaching your team to follow your example.
This is a full-time role with availability across weekdays and weekends required. This role would suit those looking to carve out a retail/hospitality career with real development opportunities available as we expand our store network!
In a nutshell, you will be:
- Managing the day-to-day operations including cash management, stock control, labour and COGs
- Leading and coaching your team
- Providing the best customer service – prompt, efficient and friendly
- Maintaining food and safety standards
- Organising the display presentation area
- Achieving sales budgets
- Preparing and ensuring quality of sushi
The Assistant Store Manager/Senior Sushi Artisan of our dreams will have:
- Prior experience in a retail or hospitality team lead role preferred
- Proven track record of coaching others to success
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Great communication skills
- Sushi experience desirable
We require full working rights in Australia for you to be considered for this role.
If this sounds like you, apply NOW!
|Job Category||Assistant Store Manager|