Sushi Sushi is Australia’s largest & most loved sushi brand. We expertly handcraft our fresh products daily, using only the best quality ingredients. We merge traditional and contemporary flavours to create a unique menu with all your favourites alongside exciting new products that you won’t find anywhere else.
We are on the lookout for an Assistant Store Manager/Senior Sushi Artisan to join our store in Narre Warren, VIC!
You’ll be passionate about providing great customer service and coaching your team to follow your example.
This will be either a Part-Time or Full-Time role with availability across weekdays and weekends required. This role would suit those looking to carve out a retail/hospitality career with real development opportunities available as we expand our store network!
In a nutshell, you will be:
- Managing the day-to-day operations including cash management, stock control, labour and COGs
- Leading and coaching your team
- Providing the best customer service – prompt, efficient and friendly
- Maintaining food and safety standards
- Organising the display presentation area
- Achieving sales budgets
- Preparing and ensuring quality of sushi
The Assistant Store Manager/Senior Sushi Artisan of our dreams will have:
- Prior experience in a retail or hospitality team lead role preferred
- Proven track record of coaching others to success
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Great communication skills
- Sushi experience desirable
We require full working rights in Australia for you to be considered for this role.
If this sounds like you, apply NOW!
|Job Category||Assistant Store Manager|