Sushi Sushi, Australia’s largest sushi brand, is going through an exciting period of growth and we’re looking for Team Members to join the team.
We are seeking Team Members with a passion for people, product, and service! Our people and sushi are the heart of the Sushi Sushi experience. If successful you will be part of team committed to serving up the highest quality product and service to make our guests smile. At Sushi Sushi we are looking for people who are passionate about learning skills that will grow a future career.
- Creating the ultimate customer experience for anyone visiting your store.
- Living the values and working with the team to create a culture of care and respect.
- Become a Sushi expert, a product providore to support customers on selection of the prefect meal.
- Organise the display and presentation area.
- Preparing hand rolls, Inari & Nigiri
- Learning and working to food safety and workplace safety requirements.
Skills & Experience:
- A passion for Sushi and the creating the ultimate customer experience.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Good communication skills and a willingness to learn.
- Previous experience within a sushi or hospitality environment is preferred.
If you are successful, you will be required to attend an interview, provide us with proof of identity and working rights in Australia.
This career opportunity has the potential to be a springboard to further growth and development. We pride ourselves on offering thorough training and support for all our team and we have career paths available within our network to more senior roles, sky is the limit!
Feel free to tell us about your career aspirations when you submit your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!
|Job Category||Sushi Artisan|