Terms & Conditions
CHECK IN TO WIN
Eastlands TAS, Toowoomba QLD & Waurn Ponds VIC
SNAP TO WIN
Post a photo on your Facebook or instagram, with the hashtag #sushisushitennis for your chance to win one of our new $20 Sushi Sushi gift cards.
The Promoter is Sushi Sushi Group Pty Ltd, ABN 69 184 856 137, 63 Ricketts Road, Mount Waverley, VIC, 3149. Entry is open to residents of Australia who are 18 years of age or over who fulfil the entry requirements, entrants under 18 years of age must have their parent or guardian's approval to enter. The winning entries as selected by the Promoter will win a $20 (twenty dollars) Sushi Sushi gift card. The total maximum retail value of the prize is AUD$20. Winners will be contacted by Sushi Sushi via Facebook or Instagram. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, late, lost or misdirected entries, and incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, outside of the Promoter’s control. Any costs associated with accessing the Sushi Sushi Facebook page is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions from the various lottery Departments. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion must be directed to Sushi Sushi, 63 Ricketts Road, Mount Waverley VIC 3149 and not to Instagram or Facebook. The information you provide will only be used in the ways outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
‘Win A Trip To Japan’ Competition
Winner: Tess, Victoria
Winner: Tess, Victoria
HOW TO ENTER
Simply visit www.sushisushi.com.au between 11/08/16 and 18/09/2016 and complete the online ‘Win A Trip To Japan’ entry form to automatically be entered into the prize draw.
Entries close 18/09/2016 at 11.59pm (AEST)
NB: You must fully complete the online entry form to be eligible to enter the prize draw. For details concerning your personal information see condition 12.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these conditions. Entry into this competition is deemed to be an acceptance of these conditions.
2. The Promoter is Sushi Sushi Group Pty Ltd, ABN 69 184 856 137, 63 Ricketts Road, Mt Waverley VIC 3149.
3. Entry is open to Australian residents 16 years and over. The Promoter and its agencies directly associated with the organisation of this promotion and their immediate families are not eligible to enter. Participants under the age of 18 must obtain the prior permission of their legal parent or guardian over the age of 18 to enter.
4. Competition commences at 00.01am AEST on 11/08/2016 and closes at 11.59pm on 18/09/2016 (Promotional Period). Entries are deemed received at the time of receipt by the Promoter in its promotional database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
5. The draw will take place at 10am (AEST) on 23/09/2016 at Focal Promotions, Suite 1, 20 Wangara Rd, Sandringham VIC 3191. The winner will be notified by mail and the winner’s name will be published at www.sushisushi.com.au from 30/09/2016.
6. The first valid entry drawn will win a Flight Centre Mt Eliza Gift Card to the value of $5800. Total prize pool: 1 prize. Maximum total value of prize pool: $5800. Prize value includes GST where applicable. The Flight Centre Gift Card can be used for travel to Japan or to a destination of your choice. Please see www.flightcentre.com.au for separate terms and conditions applicable to Flight Centre Gift Cards. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If the winner is under 18 years the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian on their behalf. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Flight Centre Gift Cards have 12 month validity and must be used in this time.
7. Subject, where relevant, to any written directions given by the relevant gaming authority, any unclaimed prize will be awarded in a further draw to be held at 10am on 16/01/2017 at Focal Promotions, Suite 1, 20 Wangara Rd, Sandringham VIC 3191. Winner will be notified by mail and the winner’s name published at www.sushisushi.com.au from 23/01/2017.
8. Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
9. To the extent permitted by law, The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of entering this Promotion, or receiving, accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
10. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the entrant. The Promoter is not liable for any delays in the processing of information or for late, lost or misallocated entries. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to reasons due to computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions under State or Territory legislation.
11. The Promoter may verify the validity of entries and disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry, or for engaging in any unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender will not be affected by the disqualification.
12. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to include entrants in the promotion and where appropriate, award prizes. If any information requested by the Promoter is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to State and Territory lottery departments, and that the winner's name and locality will be published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any personal information should be directed to the Promoter at the address stated in condition 2.
13. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/16/06124; ACT Permit No. TP16/01530; SA Permit No. T16/1385
These terms & conditions set out the basis on which you can visit and use our website. Please read them carefully as they contain important information.
This site is owned and operated by Sushi Sushi Pty Ltd.
Registered office: Sushi Sushi Pty Ltd, 63 Ricketts Road, Mount Waverley, Victoria 3149
If you want to ask us anything about these terms & conditions or have any comments or complaints on or about our website, please email us at email@example.com
Ownership of Rights
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Sushi Sushi Pty Ltd. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Sushi Sushi Pty Ltd. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
Accuracy of Content
We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that all products have been fairly described. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Sushi Sushi Pty Ltd disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. Sushi Sushi Pty Ltd shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
Damage to your Computer
Sushi Sushi Pty Ltd makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it won't cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and screen out anything that may damage it. Sushi Sushi Pty Ltd shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
Links to Other Websites
We may place links on this website to other websites we think you may want to visit. We do not vet these websites and do not have any control over their contents.
Sushi Sushi Pty Ltd cannot accept any liability in respect of the use of these websites.
Exclusions of Liability
Any disclaimers and exclusions of liability in these terms & conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Sushi Sushi Pty Ltd or any of its employees or agents or fraud. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Australian Law. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Other Legal Notices
There may be legal notices on other areas of this website which relate to your use of this website, all of which will, together with these terms & conditions govern your use of this website.
Changes to Legal Notices
We reserve the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible.
Global Use of this Website
Information which Sushi Sushi Pty Ltd publishes on the World Wide Web may contain references to products and services that are only available in Australia.
Law, Jurisdiction and Language
This website, any content contained herein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with Australian Law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia. All contracts are concluded in English.
On Line Ordering/Collection
You may place an order on-line. That provides advance notice of the products you wish to collect. This is not a delivery service. You must nominate the Sushi Sushi store you wish to collect from and collect your order within the time frame detailed when you place your order. The credit card and proof of identity need to be provided at time of pick up.
Your order will only be prepared when your on line payment method has transacted successfully. Once an order has been placed and your order has been prepared we cannot offer a refund
You can get in touch with us, by using any of the following methods:
Mail Registered Office: Sushi Sushi Pty Ltd, 63 Ricketts Road, Mount Waverley, Victoria 3149
Telephone: 03 8575 3888
Fax: 03 9544 0089
Your internet browser is likely to accept cookies by default, however you can set your browser to reject cookies and delete them from your system at anytime. The cookies used by Sushi Sushi™ do not retrieve any personal information from the visitor's personal computer or any other information about you.
Shipping and Delivery
You may place an order on-line. That provides advance notice of the products you wish to collect. This is not a delivery service. You must nominate the sushi sushi store you wish to collect from and collect your order within the time frame detailed when you place your order.