Sushi Sushi is Australia’s largest and most loved sushi brand business. With over 120 locations across Australia, it’s no wonder Australian’s are so in love with their Sushi Sushi
Born out of an idea to bring sushi out of expensive restaurants and into the hands of everyone, in 1998 Sushi Sushi - Box Hill was opened – the very first retail sushi outlet in Victoria.
Our CEO Anna Kasman was one of the founders. She recalls in the 90’s most Australians still ate sandwiches or fast food for lunch – however there was an emerging appetite for something quick, fresh, healthy, convenient and affordable. It’s now almost 20 years since our first store in Box Hill and the Sushi Sushi group continues to be a market leader, with the founders’ passion for fresh, tasty and healthy food undiminished. And Australia can’t get enough. Between July 2009 and June 2014, the number of Australians who said they liked eating sushi has grown from 36% to 40% 1.
Sushi Sushi has grown to meet that demand with over120 stores nationwide, with more on the drawing board. Our success has been built on a love of tasty and healthy Japanese food sourced from only the freshest quality ingredients, but most of all, from having great people.
Our business success is already being shared and enjoyed by amazing Franchise Partners who were looking for the most attractive and progressive food franchise business - and found it at Sushi Sushi. At Sushi Sushi, we provide the complete franchise investment solution which includes:
- Comprehensive ongoing local support, mentoring and guidance
- Full Support Office behind you
- Product and Supply support
- Brand Immersion
- Induction Staff selection and On boarding programmes
- National, State and Local marketing/advertising support and initiatives
- System and Processes
- Solid Business Model
- Business Improvement/Development Programmes
If you require further information, please don’t hesitate to contact our franchising department on (03) 8575 3888
1. Roy Morgan Research - Australia Land of the Rising Sushi and the Falling Spring Roll
2. Franchise Business - Why These Women Turned to Franchising
3. Franchise Business - Sushi Sushi Rolls into Adelaide CBD
4. Fracnhise Business - Sushi Sushi on Track to Score Big with 2017 Sports Partnerships